The Game of Thrones Hacker Has Been Identified and Charged
Chrissy Teigen Is Expecting Her Second Baby With John Legend
Larry Nassar pleads guilty to sexual assault
Trump Backs Roy Moore for Senate Seat Despite Sex Allegations
Trump Attacks Father Of UCLA Player Detained In China: 'Ungrateful Fool!'
Kevin Spacey seeking treatment as more accusers claim sexual harassment allegations
03 November 2017, 12:25 | Erma Lawrence
Image Anthony Rapp said the actor made a sexual advance when he was 17-year-old
Shortly after the required training session, it was revealed that House Of Cards actor Kevin Spacey was facing allegations of sexually harassing a minor, 14-year-old Anthony Rapp, at a party hosted by Spacey. He then met Spacey again while in line for Shakespeare in the Park in 1983, he said, and this time Spacey gave him his number, and they began a relationship.
Kevin Spacey did not immediately respond to Business Insider's request for comment. "In response to last night's revelations, executives from both of our companies arrived in Baltimore this afternoon to meet with our cast and crew to ensure that they continue to feel safe and supported".
"I was obsessed with him", he said of his feelings toward Spacey at the time.
Kevin Spacey had also apologized for the alleged attempt to seduce a 14-year-old Anthony, an encounter the two-time Oscar victor denied recalling but attributed to drunkenness as he also came out as a gay man on Twitter. "No other information is available at this time", Staci Wolfe said in a statement. Spacey is said to have invited many a young male actor to the Old Vic to "talk about their careers".
On the day when other allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced, a former Old Vic employee told The Guardian, "We were all involved in keeping it quiet". That's what happened to me the second encounter. Spacey allegedly took a 15-minute walk with the teen, exchanged phone numbers with him, and said, "I want to see you, and I want you to come to my apartment".
Spacey's life has been similarly in turmoil since Rapp came forward with his claims. Production of Netflix series House of Cards, on which Spacey stars, has also been suspended.
Four men have come forward to accuse Spacey of sexual misconduct. Hit TV drama "This Is Us" has removed a reference to Spacey from one of its episodes following the allegations.
Kante may return for Chelsea's trip to Roma
Diego Simeone's team is going through a tough spell and is now four points back of second-place Chelsea with two games to go. Conte's Chelsea were a shadow of the team that played at Stamford Bridge earlier this month.
Sucker Punch's New IP Finally Revealed: Ghost of Tsushima
Seeing how Sucker Punch is a first party developer for Sony, we can expect it to release exclusively for PlayStation consoles. In contrast, Ghost of Tsushima appears more grounded in reality, though whether that supposition is true remains to be seen.
NTPC Explosion: Boiler blast claims 9 lives, injures 100
The state government will also give Rs 50,000 for critically injured while Rs 25,000 for those who have suffered light injured. The 1,550 megawatt (MW) plant supplies electricity to nine states, according to the company's website, and employs 870 people.
Puerto Rico governor: Scrap Whitefish energy grid deal
During a news conference Thursday, Rosselló said he was expecting an audit into Whitefish's $300 million contract. A month after Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico, 75 percent of the island is still without power.
Nintendo introduces a new Legend of Zelda-themed 2DS
For fans of Pokémon: A Poké Ball Edition New Nintendo 2DS XL system at a suggested retail price of $159.99 (launches November 3). The catch is that it's only for the Nintendo Switch, so if you were somehow still eyeing the Wii U version you're out of luck.